A BREATH FOR TOMORROW

I stand in the circle with many that are gathered like livestock.
I live in a time where the cattle is milked and its young deprived from feeding.
I live to see how efforts don't count and productivity becomes mere dreams.
Should believe and faith be the means to an end or a pathway to better days.
Should the cry of the battered become nuisance or a reality check.
Should I stand by and grumble over situations or force a rumble of change.
Alas, I see my land and a bleeding expanse is all I can ascertain.
Yea, I see but life surely still runs in its veins.

I be yet just one but with every single mind alike tomorrow is all we need.
I blow the horn and let ye who sleep awake from slumber for hand to hand we conform.
I stand in a circle with many that are gathered with a stand for a better day.
WRITER:"pohbdpoet" - See more at: http://www.sipnew.com/2016/09/a-breath-for-tomorrow.html#sthash.xh4jDjkp.MsBJQ3O1.dpuf

I stand in the circle with many that are gathered like livestock.
I live in a time where the cattle is milked and its young deprived from feeding.
I live to see how efforts don't count and productivity becomes mere dreams.
Should believe and faith be the means to an end or a pathway to better days.
Should the cry of the battered become nuisance or a reality check.
Should I stand by and grumble over situations or force a rumble of change.
Alas, I see my land and a bleeding expanse is all I can ascertain.
Yea, I see but life surely still runs in its veins.
I be yet just one but with every single mind alike tomorrow is all we need.
I blow the horn and let ye who sleep awake from slumber for hand to hand we conform.
I stand in a circle with many that are gathered with a stand for a better day.
WRITER:"pohbdpoet" - See more at: http://www.sipnew.com/2016/09/a-breath-for-tomorrow.html#sthash.xh4jDjkp.MsBJQ3O1.dpuf
0 comments:
Post a Comment